GRAD NIGHT 2018-FAQ
When is the Grad Night Party?
- Saturday, June 2nd Time TBD
What is Grad Night?
- Please see our About section for an explanation and description!
How much are tickets?
- We are working on that! It largely depends on how much fundraising we can accomplish.
I paid via PayPal but my child has a different last name than me. How will you know who it’s for?
- Send us a quick email with your name and your child’s name and we’ll be sure to make sure we get your child placed on the “paid” list!
Who can go to Grad Night?
- Forest Grove High School Class of 2018 Seniors are the only people who may go to the Grad Night Party.
Can I do anything to help Grad Night?
- YES WE ALWAYS NEED MORE HELP
- If you are a business, please see our Sponsors page for more info
- If you are a parent or family member wishing to help, please see our Volunteer page
What should my child bring to Grad Night?
- First they need a WAIVER! They must have this to get on the bus to Grad Night. No student without a waiver will be allowed to participate in Grad Night!
- They should bring a swimsuit and a towel!
- NOTHING ELSE. Seriously. No cell phone, no water bottle, no video camera. We are supplying everything else your child will need!
Why can’t my child bring a phone to Grad Night?
- Phones are not allowed so that students may not call out/text others. We do not want people arriving at the location or students leaving the location during the course of Grad Night. Remember, the goal is safety!
Is there a process for holding student’s valuables, keys, and belongings?
- Yes! Each student will have a manila envelope with their name on it. Their belongings will be placed in the envelope, sealed, and kept with a parent volunteer for the duration of the evening.
My child has food allergies? Can they be accommodated?
- There will be a wide variety of food available. However, if your child has severe food allergies or several food allergies it would be best for them to bring their own food. Place the student’s food in a bag or small cooler with their name on it to be checked in when boarding the bus. On arrival at the location it will be brought to the kitchen. The student may then go to the kitchen (where their items will be kept separate from other food items) and food will be distributed at the students request.
What if there is an emergency and my child needs to get in touch with me?
- All parent volunteers will have phones and allow students to use them if an emergency arises.